Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Did i mention that i got flowers?!?

YES i got flowers. Yesterday at work was so hectic that i am ready to give up. I have been very discouraged over the last fortnight with a family i have been working with. Difficult to explain but the children are not able to live with mum for the moment for lots of reasons, but the children are difficult. To the point where i am sporting bruising to the legs and arms where i was attatched by the child. (occupational hazard).
Yesterday the family that have been looking after the child said that they could not cope anymore, there are no other placements in Mildura, Swan Hill or Bendigo - Short of taking the child home with me, there is nowhere for the child to go. I was feeling so low.

Tim my beautiful man delivered flowers to work, i dont have a digital camera so i cant post a pic (must invest in one) but they are apricot in colour, and are just beautiful, they made my day - and the girls in the office got excited thinking i was pregnant or there must be some special event - Tim told them it was because "it was Tuesday".... I think that is just so nice. He found a card as well and i will type the verse that was in it cos it was just beautiful as well.....


Sometimes it might seem like I take for granted all the things you do. Even though I may not say the words as often as i should, I hope you know how grateful I am for you...

Every day i realise more and more how lucky i am to have you. Even when our days get hectic and the worlds demands take over, my heart is always saying a silent "thank you" for the gift of your love.

Today i decided it was time to tell you the words i am thinking in silence ever day. Thank you for all the things you do. You are the best part of my life. You bring more more happiness than I've ever known. You are everything to me... the love of my life... my wonderful, beautiful wife.

If i could have my life over again, i wish i found you sooner so i could love you longer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the flowers honey. Did not know your day was that bad, but happy the flowers lifted your spirits.

LOL and no, it not laugh out loud, it the other one.

Miss Positive said...

OMG that just brings tears to my eyes.... so beautiful! You are VERY lucky to have such a wonderful supportive hubby *sigh* so romantic!!

Sounds like you have a very challenging job Bec, must be very rewarding though sometimes.

Hilary xx

jodie said...

You lucky thing... Isn't he sweet?! Thanks for all the comments on my blog, I appreciate them!

keep up the great work at the gym!
Jode
xx