Tuesday, May 22, 2007

moving along

Well things are moving along nicely, I have kept up a pretty solid training routine, and have managed all my cardio and a few weights. My eating has been spot on and i have allowed myself the odd luxury at appropriate times. For some reason i am not struggling with the eating and the cardio this time, I am all keen and ready for my new challenge that i will be starting on the 4th of June with Sue, perfect timing really as i have an engagement party on the 2nd... I have already promised myself that i will be sensible - Might even drive and limit myself a bit more.
I sweatted through yet another rpm class on Sunday - i loved this one, different music and different structure which for some reason i found a bit easier than the other classes i had attended, but yet again i was puffing and exhausted with huge muscle fatigue afterwards - i kept pushing myself, saying that if i want a nice arse and legs this is only going to help!!!!... Yet again i think i lost all the water i drank in sweat but i was so proud of myself for getting through it, I didnt realise how much you use your abs doing that sort of work on the bike, they didnt hurt at the time, but i decided in my wisdom, or stupidity not sure which, that i would do some more abs, that was all good until I went on a truck trip with my father in law, left Sunday night Monday morning and the whole way there i was complaining that my abs hurt so much, the bouncing in the truck was not doing me any good.

Got a wonderful compliment the other day, we had a work function and went out for lunch, i was good and ordered a chicken salad, it was so nice!!!... A few other girls at work have been talking about going on a diet or loosing weight, i stated that i was back on my program and going as well as i could, and one of the girls commented that she thought i had lost weight, NICE!!! Not sure where from, but maybe just a little toned, have not done measurements this fortnight yet (tonights job) so i may have lost a cm or so.

I have organised myself at home - so badly wish i had a treadmil so i could cruise on that of an evening whilst i am watching tv, but i have some weights at home and am doing some bits and pieces during ad breaks ie: abs and arms and shoulders.
Got up a bit earlier today and was at the gym by 6am and done 30 minutes on the stepper - again sweating my rear off (YAY) and done some more abs - i am determined to have a nice looking tummy with no extra bits on the sides and the dreaded back fat!!!. And then went for a 2km run with my girlfriends son who is 12. Might i add that this guy can run, poor me i was complaining after being on the stepper and then going for the run i thought my legs might dropp off!!!!... I still have a netball game to get through tonight.

No comments: