Tuesday, May 15, 2007

quick update

Ok really quite update, I had a good week last week, i was spot on with my meals and got through all the water i could possibly manage. My training was good - i hit a bit of a flat spot at the end of the week, my body just gave out and couldnt get out of bed. But that is ok i think, a week of early mornings when i have not been used to it has got to take its tole. I have not had my weekly weigh in or measurements yet, but i think i will do them on a fortnightly basis.

This week has started on a bit of a flat spot as well, i missed my gym this morning, for no reason other than i slept in.... :( terrible i know but i just didnt wake up. Will get back and going tomorrow. On the whole i am feeling pretty good, it is amazing what a couple of days healthy eating and exercise can do to you.

Mothers day was a great day for the family - we went out for brunch with Tim's mum and family, i had eggs and mushroom, and then went on for lunch with my mum and family - i was so proud of myself that i opted for fresh fruit salad as opposed to anything else on the menu. I felt better for it!!!

On the home front, things are looking better every day, Tim has finally been transfered (only to Robinvale thou) but at least it means that he can come home every night now as opposed to 4 times a fortnight... not the best thing for a new marriage. Tim and i have been very stressed, and bordering on depression, where our lives personally and professionally have been greatly affected. So now with this move, even though it is only temporary it is a step closser, and soon we are hoping that he will hear that he can start back in Mildura sooner rather than later.

No comments: