Wednesday, May 23, 2007

stat update

Ok just a quick update on the stat side of things.... Am happy with some things, although a bit disappointed with others, oh well, when i start my 12 weeks in June i will have a good platform to start with.
Although i am not as out of shame as i thought i guess, some of my measurements are only a cm or two different from my finish measurements from my past challenge, putting me in an awesome spot for my next 12 weeks. I am trying to set some realisitc goals which i think is achieveable based on the cm loss from before.

Shoulders - 94cm
Chest - 91cm
Waist - 70.5cm (i hate measureing this, i am always unsure exactly where to measure, any suggestions)
Hips - 107cm
Thigh - 59cm
Calf - 35.5cm
Bicep - 30cm

My hips are not so good, back to where i started initially, but i know i got down to 101.1cm in the end. I will put my goal measurements and i have attempted to be realistic, someone tell me if i am over or under estimating.....

Shoulders - I dont know about this actually, wherever i end up is good.
Chest - 84cm
Waist - 62cm
Hips - 98cm
Thigh - 55cm
Calf - 34cm
Bicep - 28cm

Time will tell i guess.... I start on the 4th of June, Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work Bec. You'll be right with that. If you don't set goals, then you have nothing to work towars to achieve. But i'll help you as much as i can, what else can i say. I'll be doing the blitz as well.