Monday, May 28, 2007

my new best friend

Isn't it amazing how great you feel when you get a new sports bra. I know it might sound strange and a little left field but honestly, you very quickly realise how awful the old ones are!!!! I decided that i would take myself off and get a couple of new sports bra's on the weekend, deciding that the old faithfuls are past their used by date. I drag Tim along for a quick education on bra shopping - i think he felt a little uncomfortable wandering around the store. I automatically go to the size i have been for i dont know how long, (even previous 12 week challenges have not reduced my cup size) I select what i think are 2 nice as fashionable as you can get with sports bra's. Try them on and look and state to myself "well thats not right" I was swimming in them!!! I had been thinking that i had lost a bit of weight there, but didnt really think about it that much. I then ask the shop assistant for the next cup size down, (at least i had got the right size around my ribs). But again there was room to spare!!!! So i am now the proud owner of 2 new sports bra's that are 2 cup sizes smaller than i am used to. YAY - doing a happy dance.
So i do what any normal girl would do - I rang my sister to tell her that i have small breasts. She was very proud of me, just as well as poor Tim was in two minds about how he felt. My sister is looking at planning a wedding in the near future, (she is not engaged yet - but we are expecting it soon) so i am excited about dress shopping now, for both her and me.
I am thinking my body is finally worked out what the exercise is all about and i am feeling that my clothes are starting to fit a little different - appart from the fact that i lost 2 cm in buying a bra that fits properly and is quite supportive. I have a pair of pants that i am dying to get into, and i think i am only a few cm off. I can get them up and on properly but still feeling a bit tight in places, so i guess i am in between.

If anyone wants a real good workout, go to an RPM class - i love them, but very exhausting, but you certainly feel your butt and legs!!! And as i type this, i am thinking that i can very clearly feel my butt sitting on my chair....

No comments: