Friday, May 4, 2007

Bec's journey to fitness

Ok this is just a quick little note to get me started, i already had a blog but i thought i would start all over again, seems i am starting my journey to fitness all over again. I started once and then that sort of fell over in the end when my wedding drew near, as a result of stress and missery in my life i gained all the weight i had lost back again.... only serving to make me more miserable.

So here i am excited to get back into a healthy lifestyle, body, mind and soul.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Goodluck Bec! It will be great to follow your journey!

jodie said...

Hey there Bec, will email you from work and hopefully we can get together for a session,
Jodie

Anonymous said...

As always, i'll help you as much as i can in this Journey, to be your strength and inspriation as you are mine.