Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A - Z about me

A - Available or single? Neither - Married
B- Best Friend? My other half Tim
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, definitely!
D- Drink of Choice? Rum if i can spare the calories or any diet drinks!
E- Essential Item? A good pair of asics shoes and my mobile phone
F- Favorite Color? Red - but i think i am turning into a pink girl (shock)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither i dont really like lollies, i am a savory person!
H- Hometown? Swan Hill is where i was born but i done most of my growing up in Mildura.
I- Indulgence? glass of wine with my girlfriends!
J - January or February? - January! It's my birthday month!
K- Kids and names? None, but i have 4 fur babies, horse and spike (Cats) and Malibu and Ellie (dogs)
L- Life is incomplete without? family and friends
M- Marriage Date? 24th of March 2007
N- Number of Siblings? 1 brother and 1 sister, both younger.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples - for sure, but i love pears
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders, they are just so creepy
Q- Favorite Quote? Life is not about the breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away.
R- Reason to Smile? Life - what better reason
S- Summer or winter? Winter - i like my winter wardrobe better, cant beat a good pair of jeans and a comfy top
T - Tag three people! Jodie, Hilary, Nat
U- Unknown fact about Me? I am a really shy person, people would argue this
V- Vegetable you hate? Parsnips and beans - they are just awful, would never eat them they both taste like dirt
W- Worst habit? Bitting my nails.
X- X-rays you've had? Teeth, the price you pay for breaking them when you are 8 years old
Y- Your favorite food? Cheese
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius.

No comments: