Monday, September 24, 2007

Whale of a time

Well what more can i say other than the fact that i am feeling so uncomfortable at the moment it is not pleasant - I cant wait for me to start moving again in relation to gym work. Thank goodness Jodie has the time to spare that she can afford a gym partner in the evenings. So we are training together on a 3 day split, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday's. I will factor in some cardio there as well, and be a bit more vigalent when it comes to food and i am hoping that i should see some improvement in a short period of time - even if it is a cm or two just to make me feel better in my clothes.

Thankfully i still fit into my clothes, however they are just a bit tight! Am looking forward to seeing some real decent improvement by Christmas - i am sure that is achieveable and realistic.

Talk soon
Bec

No comments: