Friday, August 10, 2007

cough cough cough....

You wouldnt believe it, i take some time off training as i was feeling exhausted and unable to do anything, but now it means that my body relaxed and i am sick!!! I have not felt this ordinary for quite some time.
I have the aches, sniffles and this cough that wont go away, i am rattling when i breathe and i feel like there is an elephant sitting on my chest. I have had this for about 3 days now and doesnt seem to be improving, most likely because i am still at work and not resting like i should be.
I smell like vicks - my new best friend - i have it on hankies so i can sniff it, on my chest and on the soles of my feet - someone told me that this works but i dont know but i will try anything at the moment.
I am planning on having a low key weekend and rest as much as i can - sleep, this is something that seems to be missing in my life at the moment i just cant seem to sleep no matter how tired i am - i dont know if that is because i am coughing or my mind is working overtime.

Well have a good weekend - i will try sleep

Bec
xox

No comments: