Tuesday, December 4, 2007

OOPS

Ok i have been absent for quite some time - i had thought i had gotten back on the horse so to speak but then i guess i didnt.
I really dont know what is wrong with me at the moment i just cant seem to motivate myself to do anything. I really want to do something and i keep complaining about it to my husband and friends, but then when it comes to DOING something it just doesnt happen. I really dont know what i need to do to change this awful mindset that i have at the moment.
Maybe just getting off my arse and getting to the gym would be a start!!!! I am starting to feel my clothes getting a little tight especially around my belly, i am not too bad in other area's just there.
Thankfully i am still keeping up my netball so i am not completely out of the picture, but my food choices are just shit to be honest - i get it right for most of the day and i am doing really well having salad and chicken for most meals with a bit of mayo in there for flavour, but then i fall over and bring out the cheese, and the alcohol!!! That i think would be my biggest downfall at the moment.... i am drinking too much. Well i have decided as has Tim that we are going to do something about it - no doubt we will feel like we have cut our arm off when we adjust our portion sizes and cut out the alcohol but i really need to do something.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last weekend I trapped on this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Madden game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

In case you want to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K and Fight Night gamez on your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 online for prize - we recruit for beta-testers now. Become our fan on Facebook before March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com